2014 Bundaberg & District Restricted Dance Competition
We are excited to announce that Bundaberg & District Restricted Dance Competition will be providing an Online service this year for registrations. The Comps-Online registration system is
easy to use and allows parents/competitors to register for all sections of the competition in one transaction.
To register on-line,
- Click on the link 2014 Bundaberg & District Restricted Dance Competition
- Click the LOGIN button next to the competition name
- Select Click Here to Create a New Account. Once you have filled in your details, you will be emailed a confirmation document that activates your account. Then you can simply log
back in on the above link or through www.comps-online.com.au and follow the 4 steps, to complete all of your entries.
- Choose either Cheque or Direct Debit as your payment option
- Click to accept the terms and conditions of the competition and then click on SUBMIT.
- An invoice will be emailed to you confirming that your registration has been received.
Please Note: If you do not receive an invoice within 1 hour in your Inbox or in your Junk Mail folder, please contact Comps-Online Technical Support on (03) 9841 5940
This requires you to log into your own bank account and directly transfer the money to the Organiser's account listed on your invoice. Alternatively you can pay by cash directly into any Commonwealth bank branch quoting the BSB and Bank Account details shown on your invoice.
Should be posted before the closing date to: PO Box 728, Bundaberg QLD 4670
Please quote the Invoice Number and Performer's Surname on the back of the cheque.
All your information will be securely stored on the Comps-Online website for future competitions.
Please note that registrations for this competition can only be accepted once full payment has been received.