2015 Bundaberg Festival of Dance dates which are 10-17 April, 2015 (Groups Day/s 11 & 12 April, 2015)
Solos close 21 Jan. Duos/Trios/Groups close 11 Feb (late solo entries accepted until 11 Feb at increased fee).
Click on the Festival of Dance tab for more information and/or to enter the competition.
The Bundaberg Combined Ballet Association (BCBA) is excited to announce that the 2015 Bundaberg Festival of Dance will be introducing an online registration system for all entries. The Comps-Online registration system is easy to use and allows parents/competitors to register for all sections of the competition in one transaction. If you need to leave at any time during the registration process, simply log out and your information will be automatically saved, so you can complete later on.
To register on-line:
• Click on the link Bundaberg Festival of Dance 2015 found on our website or go directly to www.comps-online.com.au
• Click the LOGIN button next to the competition name.
• Select Click Here to Create a New Account. Once you have filled in your details, you will be emailed a confirmation document that activates your account. Then you can simply log back in and follow the 5 steps to complete all of your entries. If you already have an account with Comps-Online, just login.
Please Note: All performers must purchase a Compulsory Competitor Pass (does not include Groups Day/s). These are available to purchase online in Step 4 - PROGRAMS/OTHER. They will be available for collection at the venue but CANNOT BE PURCHASED AT THE VENUE. Section Sponsorships ($10 each) can also be made in Step 4 - Programs/Other.
• Proceed to the Payments Page – Step 5 to review your entry summary and click to accept the terms and conditions of the competition (compulsory). Choose from one of the following payment options:
Bank Transfer Payment (for Direct Debit or Cash Payment)
Bank Transfer requires you to log in to your own bank account and directly transfer the money to the organiser's account listed on your invoice. Please use the Comps-Online invoice number as the reference. You can also make a Cash Payment by depositing your monies directly into any Commonwealth bank branch quoting the Organiser's BSB and Bank Account details shown on your invoice. Please use the Comps-Online invoice number as the reference. Cheque Payment (including Money Orders)
Must be posted before the closing date to: Bundaberg Festival of Dance, P O Box 728, Bundaberg QLD 4670. Please write the Comps-Online invoice number and competitor’s full name on the back of the cheque/money order.
PayPal/Credit Card Payment as your payment option.
• Click Submit and an invoice will be emailed to you confirming that your registration has been received.
Please Note: If you do not receive an invoice within 1 hour in your Inbox or Junk Mail folder, please contact Comps-Online Technical Support on (03) 9841 5940. Receipt of this invoice is verification of your entry/entries.
All of your information will be securely stored on the Comps-Online website for future competitions.
* Please note that registrations for this competition can only be accepted once full payment has been received.